Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tag That I Supposed To Do...

1. Last beverage : rice and some other vege lor XD
2. Last phone call : I don't have any phone calls lately wahahahaha!
3. Last text message : Yesterday night lor with Sherina
4. Last song you listened to : Night of Seclusion
5. Last time you cried : I haven't cried for a lot of years


HAVE YOU EVER :
6. Dated someone twice : I never pak tor before lol
7. Been cheated on : I don't think so but I know I got cheat other ppl la XD
8. Kissed someone & regretted it : Didn't pak tor before how to kiss ppl and regret le?
9. Lost someone special : Yeah but is already the past
10 Been depressed : Of course la, I am a human ok
11. Been drunk and threw up : Never


LIST THREE FAVOURITE COLOURS
12. Blue
13. Red
14. Purple


THE YEAR HAVE YOU : (2009)
15. Made a new friend : Yeah
16. Fallen out of love : This I also don't know
17. Laughed until you cried : Never happened
18. Met someone who changed you : OF COURSE
19. Found out who your true friends were : Yeah
20. Found out someone was talking about you : I don't know
21. Kissed anyone on your friend's list : Friend's list? huh? O.o
22. How many people on your friends list do you know in real life : Just a few
23. How many kids do you want? : Too freaking early to decide.. And I don't know
24. Do you have any pets : Well I got a pet in facebook XD
25. Do you want to change your name : No need to cause i like my own name
26. What did you do for your last birthday : Well, kids and teens sung happy birthday song for me in Church lor.. And I got a post card and a present from the youths
27. What time did you wake up today : Ehhh.. this is secret la XD
28. What were you doing at midnight last night : Well of course is SLEEPING la And dreaming about BoA? lolx XD
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for : Err.. a girlfriend? O.o
30. Last time you saw your Mother : Everyday also able to see her
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life : I don't know
32. What are you listening to right now : Till I See You by Hillsong United and my own typing lor
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom : Tom? Tom who? I don't know and I don't want to know nor care lolx
34. What's getting on your nerves right now : Nothing.. for now
35. Most visited webpage : BoA's webpage.. does this count? O.o
36. Whats your real name : Nicholas Wong but i like Kazuki XD
37. Nicknames : Ji Kyo
38. Relationship Status : Single and available BUT I don't want gf for now
39. Zodiac sign : Libra
40. Male or female? : I like male or female? if yes, of course I like female la.. I am not gay la
41. Primary School? : Sorry I forgot cause I always forget things
42. Secondary School? : I don't know.. LOLX
43. High school/college? : Don't know
44. Hair colour : Black lor but I want blue lines.. lolx XD
45. Long or short : I am a boy of course short la.. depends on nowadays fashion ba
46. Height : SHORT LA!
47. Do you have a crush on someone? : When i was young
48. What do you like about yourself? : I got no idea at all
49. Piercings : None
50. Tattoos : This one lagi don't have la
51. Righty or lefty : Right
52. First surgery : I don't think so
53. First piercing : Don't have
54. First best friend : Zi Xuan
55. First sport you joined : I don't like sports
56. First vacation : I forget
57. First pair of trainers : Don't know


RIGHT NOW
58. Eating : Over already
59. Drinking : Infront of comp typing how to drink?
60. I'm about to : Going downstairs soon
61. Listening to : Music and my own typing
62. Waiting on : Piano lesson soon and scared cause i didn't practice this week.. LOLX
63. Want kids? : I won't be thinking about this for very very long
64. Get married? : See got girl want or not first la
65. Career? : Headache about this one


WHICH IS BETTER :
66. Lips or eyes : I prefer ears lolx
67. Hugs or kisses : Don't like it!
68. Shorter or taller : I want to be TALLER!
69. Older or Younger : Still young now
70. Romantic or spontaneous : Don't know
71. Nice stomach or nice arms : Nice arms
72. Sensitive or loud : Loud?
73. Hook-up or relationship : Relationship?
74. Trouble maker or hesitant : Don't know?


HAVE YOU EVER :
75. Kissed a stranger? : NEVER!
76. Drank hard liquor : I am about to.. Soon
77. Lost glasses/contact : No
78. Sex on first date : How lustful..
79. Broken someones heart : Yeah.. I always do
80. Been arrested : Never gonna happen
81. Turned someone down : Yeah always do
82. Cried when someone died : Never.. Cause I am Cold Blooded
83. Fallen for a friend? : Yeah once only


DO YOU BELIEVE IN :
84. Yourself : Never
85. Miracles : Only God can make Miracles
86. Love at first sight : Once
87. Heaven : Those who believes in Jesus! Amen
88. Santa Claus : Whateva XD
89. Kiss on the first date : Never!
90. Angels : How I know


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY :
91. Had more than 1 girlfriend/boyfriend at a time : Eh HELLO.. I want 1 also don't have la!
92. Did you sing today? : Yeah.. I sing everyday de la haha
93. Ever cheated on somebody? : Maybe
94. If you could go back in time, how far would you go? : Never think of this cause there is no such thing as going back in time
95. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? : Past is already the past, no point thinking of relive it.. Look to the future la! A friend thought me this haha
96. Are you afraid of falling in love? : Don't know how it feels like

No comments:

Post a Comment