Saturday, September 26, 2009

Since we are seperated means there is no more Cell Group for us... I can't believe it too, I feel so sad and down... So today is the first day in a Group where Gabriel, Sherina, Elisa and Rachel is not here... Arghhh DENG!...

Well, today we've learned about what kind of Fruits we bare and must stick to it and how other people see you as a Christian like the way you talk, act and behaviour etc... Is like we must give a good example for those who are non-Christians... Yeah something like that...

Aunty Lai Yee, Youths and Kids, sung Happy Birthday song for Me and they prayed for Me... I haven't been able to feel this kind of feelings for a lot of years... This year Birthday meant a lot to me, I have met lots of NEW Friends this year... I Will Cherish Them In My Heart!...

Thankyou Everyone of My PRECIOUS Friends!!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment